"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness." Proverbs 31:27

Friday, July 7, 2017

Feline Friday

 I have a lot of cat pictures to share today!  I hope you are ready for an extra dose of cuteness!
Cupcake wanted a belly rub!  She has such a fat belly!
 Muffin thinks the Papasan chair is his!  He sits and waits for whomever to get up then he is right back in his chair.
 Look what came in the mail!  Pampered Chef sure has some cute kitties!  Custard doesn't quite fit though.
 Oreo was helping me fill out my agenda for Pampered Chef parties.  I do not have any parties scheduled after July 15.  I would love to have a Facebook, catalog, or live cooking show party with you!
They love the fresh catnip on the deck!

What kind of pet do you have?

Missy

No comments:

"Oh taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him." Psalm 34:8